Re: [tracker2] T2-301 Screws

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
      If you're mounting a heat sink on the bottom, then it probably wouldn't
      be compatible with the bracket.

      Maybe we could find some aluminum heat sink extrusion that would fit,
      and drill it for the M2.5 holes. Not sure how efficient the heat
      transfer from the PA to the bottom of the case is, though.

      Scott