USB to Serial Adapters

  • tbanks204
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      For those that have computers without serial ports, and are having problems with USB/Serial Adapters, might I suggest just adding a Serial Port Card to one's Computer, won't help with laptops obviously, while I don't seem to have any problems with any of my systems using a USB/serial port adapter, I added a serial port card to all of my desktop computers, makes life a little simpler. KCØWNY
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        If you do a lot of that stuff, absolutely. My main workbench PC has a
        4-port PCIe serial card, and it's still got one or two USB adapters on
        it. (Milling machine, weather station, tracker test connection, service
        monitor interface, and multimeter at the least - I may be forgetting
        something.)

        Scott