New T3-135

  • Ron N9SZV
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 3:54 PM
      Got my new T3-135 in and it does not work the lights go on and off on board made my radio key one time when I put it into digital mode turn on software dead with UI-View32 and also with Lynns software too.Can not get it to transmit or do anything. There was no paper work(directions)there is no software that came with it. I did call them they said they hope to get a return tomorrow and would look into it...
      I'm very upset but you can't do any thing but wait and hope they find something.

      Ron N9SZV