Re: Garmin Nuvi 350 won't stay connected

  • rooster4bravo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 5:07 PM
      I wish I could say for certain, but I don't think it did. For whatever reason, I can't get it to connect at all anymore, so I can't check.

      Initially I suspected maybe the way I was powering things up might have been the issue, since it worked until I turned the car off. Now, I suspect the FMI cable, and have ordered a new one.

      Thanks,

      Chadd