Re: [tracker2] Re: Can't config, OT2m serial port not responding

  • Rob Rousseau
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi Scott,
      In the truck, it was receiving power via the Radio port. When I
      plug it from the wall, there is no startup sequence on the LEDs, only
      the green RX is lit up. I've tried 3 different DC adapters, all
      within the 7 to 28V DC range. I am guessing maybe a component went
      bad on the board.
      I put it back into the truck and well now I'm not getting anything
      from it. I guess that teaches me, I should have left it well enough
      alone!
      -Rob
      KI4BKE