Re: OT2 and Alinco DR135 as an IGate

  • Ramon Gandia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:59 PM
      Not to berate the obvious, but take a small speaker or headphone
      with pigtail wires, and probe for audio all the way from the
      radio to the actual circuit board in the TNC. Make sure you
      also hear the packet racket there, just in case you have a PL tone
      or something inadvertently turned on.

      Had a friend with an unresponsive KPC3, and I did that, and no
      audio. He says "But I wired it right!" Well, obviously, something
      is wrong and its not getting to the TNC, so go to work, I said.
      A couple hours later, he has it up and running. I think he counted
      the db9 pins backwards or something like that.