Argent phone problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 11:30 AM
      Hi all,

      For the last week, our 800 number has been acting up, dropping calls
      whenever we try to answer. *If* the surly customer service rep I talked
      to this morning actually opened a ticket like he was supposed to, it
      might still be a week before it's fixed.

      In the meantime, if you need to call the office you can reach us on the
      direct number at 805-619-4515.

      Sorry for the trouble!