Re: Beacon P & Beacon W

  • offtracks1
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6 5:30 AM

      I think it is working now the way I setup the script. I used the latest development build as it was the newest file showing. Tested on my T2 here at home but I do not have a peet brothers weather station here at home to do a full test to see if the weather data will work. Will be some time before I can get it up to the site to make the change.

      Here is some info on that station, one of 2 remote weather stations we have setup to support the Avalanche center. The T2 is much easier to remotely control then the station with the KPC3 (Mt Howard).
      ALAKES http://www.josephoregonweather.com/alakes.php
      I built it and a friend that is closer to it is the sysop.
      The Peet Brothers has had a very hard time staying together due ice build up at this site. Currently we are waiting for a full replacement anemometer.

      Thanks
      Scott KB7DZR