Re: [tracker2] Re: Beacon P & Beacon W

  • Tim Cunningham
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
      Hi Jason,

      They could use some help since my travel schedule has been maxed for the past 2 years. I can put you in contact with the right team to move forward. They are a great bunch of guys. Let me get back with you off list with some more detail. They will appreciate any help in resolving the occasional to frequent corrupted weather data.

      Thanks,
      Tim - N8DEU