Re: [tracker2] Beacon P & Beacon W

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
      It should be working in the latest firmware version. The 'development'
      build might actually be older than the released version at this point,
      depending on when I last posted it.

      Scott

      On 3/4/2012 8:47 AM, offtracks1 wrote:
      > Anyone know how to get the Beacon P and Beacon W to work in the T2 with
      > the newest development build?
      >
      > I put in the execute command in the script. It will then beacon a "P".
      > Where do I place Beacon P in the script to get it to work right?
      >
      > My end goal is to get the weather beacon to not beacon at the same time
      > of the position beacon.
      >
      > I had to also scrap the profile switching with voltage change with this
      > build as it would get stuck in profile 2. The normal build works fine
      > with the profile switching. Will give that up to get the weather beacons
      > away from the position beacons.
      >
      > Scott KB7DZR

    • Jason KG4WSV
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
        On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Tim Cunningham <n8deu@...> wrote:

        I have attempted to help the Lawrence County group, but my time is has been severely limited with constant travel.

        hey Tim, let me know if I can help. I'm a bit closer to them than you are, and I'm out of town a lot less. :)  I don't think I know any of those folks, though.

        -Jason
        kg4wsv
      • Tim Cunningham
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
          Hi Jason,

          They could use some help since my travel schedule has been maxed for the past 2 years. I can put you in contact with the right team to move forward. They are a great bunch of guys. Let me get back with you off list with some more detail. They will appreciate any help in resolving the occasional to frequent corrupted weather data.

          Thanks,
          Tim - N8DEU