Changing profile switching parameters remotely

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
      Am I missing something, or is there no way to change the profile
      switching parameters remotely?

      I want to change the voltage level at which I switch from profile 1 to
      profile 2...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
        No, short of using PATCH commands there hasn't been because there was no
        code space in the T2 to handle all of the unit conversions.

        Scott