Re: accessory not supported

  • gsdatplace
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
      You most likely only have the cable plugged into the side of the nuvi going to your OT2.

      On a non-modified normal NUVI350 you need both the data cable plugged in the side going to your OT2, as well it needs to be docked in its cradle with the power plug connected to the rear of the dock providing it with power.

      Garrett
      VE6RKY