Proto C & icom radio question

  • k9sarfrog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      I don't think it's transmitting. I have a ICOM IC-F3 handheld. I have
      both the double tx/rx cable and the single.

      when i add power to the ProtoC board i get very brief green at which
      point it swtiches to red. then every 20 seconds I get a green light.

      otwincfg is able to read/write, i grabbed the latest firmware from the
      files section and uploaded it. I did is changed the callsign, and
      switch it to a fixed position and change the timing to 20 seconds.

      I'm thinking something with the ICOM PTT. Any suggestions on next step?

      Thanks
      Chris
      K9RMA