OT3m messaging

  • pwcan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      When sending a message If the station I'm sending to is not on the OT3m keeps right on sending it had
      retries set to 6 I set retries 4 no help if other station ack then every thing
      is fine see nv7pc-2 Thanks
    • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
        Please describe your entire configuration so that we can have a clue as
        to how to help. What are you using to send the message (PC program,
        Nuvi, local keyboard ...)? What callsign-SSID is the message from and
        to? When did you last do such a test (timestamp and date, preferably
        UTC)? Exactly what are you changing from 6 to 4?

        There's just not enough information to even offer a guess at this point.