Re: ok now the cable problem is fixed it says i have to upgrade my config program..

  • kc9gqr
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
      --- Resister worked with a 1k... ok now that its a blank chip how
      do i fix it...

    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
        Grab the file from http://n1vg.net/opentracker/downloads.php (it's ot2.s19),
        then fire up the config program, check the 'erase' checkbox, connect, and
        point it to that file.

        Production versions of the kit won't require this, and I'm going to improve
        the config program to make it easier anyway.

        Scott