Wouxun cable (was Re: {Some tags disabled} Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m with Nuvi 350)

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      Allan WD4ITE wrote...

      > will the puxing cable work with the wouxun radio? Does it have
      > the sane pinouts?

      The Wouxun (KG-UVD1P, KG-UVD3P, KG-UV6D etc.) all use the same
      "Kenwood" style connectors as the Puxing (PX-777, PX-888 etc.)
      radios... same cable, same pinouts.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
    • Allan May
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        That's great to know. Thanks for the tip. I will purchase the cable shortly. 73's to all,
                          Allan May,WD4ITE

        Sent from my iPhone