Re: Aprs symbols

  • Ben Coray
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2012
      Magically the symbol problem appears to have cured itself at least for
      now. Cars show as cars. Symbols such as jeeps, trucks and the custom
      numbered digi symbols show as flags on the Nuvi. This is
      understandable since the Nuvi does not have these custom symbols nor a
      way to load them. Overall I like the Nuvi interface. Adds a new
      dimension to APRS coming from the KPC3 I was using.