Re: Deaf T2-135?

  • scjb86
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2012
      Thanks for your comments guys,

      I will be at the digi site next month. I am happy working with 0805 size surface mount parts so with care I should be able to reflow the area that Scott suggests. If that doesn't work, I may have to request a "factory tune up" of the board, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it as I appreciate I am well beyond any reasonable warranty period

      Apols for the delayed response - I hadn't followed this topic up for a few days.

      73
      Steve
      M0BPQ