Re: T2-135 Digipeating Issues

  • Gil
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2012
      This is in regard to an older message of mine. I was having trouble with my T2-135 system digipeating my D72 HT. I have since switched off the D72 with my older D7A. That seems to have made a significant difference in whether I'm digipeated by my own home station (WB2UTI-1). It's much more reliable with the D7 (into the same amplifier and antenna) than the D72 was.

      Is anyone aware of any difference in the tone quality or de- or pre emphasis situation between the two radios? I'm not aware of any adjustments I can make in the D72 that would affect the tones.

      Gil, WB2UTI