RE: [tracker2] Re: OT3M

  • Hank Lambert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hey Scott, do you have any new photos of the units with paint and
      silkscreen?

      73,

      Hank Lambert
      KB4MTO/TA5ZC
      hank@...
      kb4mto@...
      www.hanklambert.com
      PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
        The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
        fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
        picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
        look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

        Scott

      • Kevin Ratcliff
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
          On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
          > The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
          > fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
          > picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
          > look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

          Is it possible to order one now (to get a place in line on the waiting
          list)? Have you set the price yet? I didn't see them on your web
          store.

          Also, any word on when the ADS-WS1 Weather Station will be back in stock?

          Thanks!

          Kevin
          KB9MQU
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
            You can place an order now - just order the OT2m and your order will be
            upgraded. The price is the same. The waiting list is probably going to
            take a good 2 weeks to fill at this rate.

            Scott