Re: OT3M

  • Ben Coray
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2012
      Thanks for the update. Could you email me and let me know what number I am in line?

      Thanks!

      > I just got an email saying they will be delivered this afternoon. We'll
      > start shipping the oldest orders first.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 1/4/2012 7:01 AM, Ben Coray wrote:
      > > So what is the latest word on the cases? My OT order is 7 weeks old now.

      > > Scott Miller <scott@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I posted a picture to the Argent page on Facebook:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.facebook.com/ArgentData
      > > >
      > > > They'll have a black powder coat and white silkscreen, like the OT2m.
      > > > The front silkscreen includes the pinouts for the accessory connector.
      > > >
      > > > I made a change to the board layout after the last case iteration was
      > > > already done, and there is now a space for a PS/2 keyboard connector
      > > > along the front edge, but no hole in the case for it. As the firmware
      > > > stands now, plugging a keyboard in there will work just like typing from
      > > > the serial console - it doesn't do a whole lot of good without a
      > > > display, but you *can* configure it blind.
      > > >
      > > > Scott

      > > do you
      > > is a

    • Hank Lambert
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
        Hey Scott, do you have any new photos of the units with paint and
        silkscreen?

        73,

        Hank Lambert
        KB4MTO/TA5ZC
        hank@...
        kb4mto@...
        www.hanklambert.com
        PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
          The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
          fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
          picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
          look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

          Scott

        • Kevin Ratcliff
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
            On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
            > The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
            > fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
            > picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
            > look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

            Is it possible to order one now (to get a place in line on the waiting
            list)? Have you set the price yet? I didn't see them on your web
            store.

            Also, any word on when the ADS-WS1 Weather Station will be back in stock?

            Thanks!

            Kevin
            KB9MQU
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
              You can place an order now - just order the OT2m and your order will be
              upgraded. The price is the same. The waiting list is probably going to
              take a good 2 weeks to fill at this rate.

              Scott