Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3M

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2012
      I just got an email saying they will be delivered this afternoon. We'll
      start shipping the oldest orders first.

      Scott

      On 1/4/2012 7:01 AM, Ben Coray wrote:
      > So what is the latest word on the cases? My OT order is 7 weeks old now.

      > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I posted a picture to the Argent page on Facebook:
      > >
      > > http://www.facebook.com/ArgentData
      > >
      > > They'll have a black powder coat and white silkscreen, like the OT2m.
      > > The front silkscreen includes the pinouts for the accessory connector.
      > >
      > > I made a change to the board layout after the last case iteration was
      > > already done, and there is now a space for a PS/2 keyboard connector
      > > along the front edge, but no hole in the case for it. As the firmware
      > > stands now, plugging a keyboard in there will work just like typing from
      > > the serial console - it doesn't do a whole lot of good without a
      > > display, but you *can* configure it blind.
      > >
      > > Scott
      > >
      > > On 12/27/2011 3:14 AM, Hank Lambert wrote:
      > > > Scott,
      > > >
      > > > Do you have any updates on when the OT3M will be available? Also,
      > do you
      > > > have any pictures of what the OT3M will look like? I think the OT2M
      > is a
      > > > good looking device!
      > > >
      > > > 73,
      > > >
      > > > Hank Lambert, KB4MTO
      > > >
      > > > hank@...
      > > >
      > > > www.hanklambert.com
      > > >
      > > > PGP Key: 0x96D33D71

    • Ben Coray
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2012
        Thanks for the update. Could you email me and let me know what number I am in line?

        Thanks!

        > I just got an email saying they will be delivered this afternoon. We'll
        > start shipping the oldest orders first.
        >
        > Scott
        >
        > On 1/4/2012 7:01 AM, Ben Coray wrote:
        > > So what is the latest word on the cases? My OT order is 7 weeks old now.

        > > Scott Miller <scott@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I posted a picture to the Argent page on Facebook:
        > > >
        > > > http://www.facebook.com/ArgentData
        > > >
        > > > They'll have a black powder coat and white silkscreen, like the OT2m.
        > > > The front silkscreen includes the pinouts for the accessory connector.
        > > >
        > > > I made a change to the board layout after the last case iteration was
        > > > already done, and there is now a space for a PS/2 keyboard connector
        > > > along the front edge, but no hole in the case for it. As the firmware
        > > > stands now, plugging a keyboard in there will work just like typing from
        > > > the serial console - it doesn't do a whole lot of good without a
        > > > display, but you *can* configure it blind.
        > > >
        > > > Scott

        > > do you
        > > is a

      • Hank Lambert
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
          Hey Scott, do you have any new photos of the units with paint and
          silkscreen?

          73,

          Hank Lambert
          KB4MTO/TA5ZC
          hank@...
          kb4mto@...
          www.hanklambert.com
          PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
            The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
            fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
            picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
            look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

            Scott

          • Kevin Ratcliff
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
              On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
              > The cases came in late yesterday - about half an hour after closing, in
              > fact. I got one unit put together but haven't had a chance to take a
              > picture yet. I'll do that as soon as I get to the office today. They
              > look good... I like this case style better than the OT2m.

              Is it possible to order one now (to get a place in line on the waiting
              list)? Have you set the price yet? I didn't see them on your web
              store.

              Also, any word on when the ADS-WS1 Weather Station will be back in stock?

              Thanks!

              Kevin
              KB9MQU
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
                You can place an order now - just order the OT2m and your order will be
                upgraded. The price is the same. The waiting list is probably going to
                take a good 2 weeks to fill at this rate.

                Scott