Interface Cables for Sale

  • tony@w5adc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      Been cleaning up the shack and found the following cables that I have no current use for:

      3 ea Byonics HT4P Yaseu and Icom Handhelds with a single 4 Conductor Ear and Mic Jack with Powerpole connector

      2 ea Byonics HT2P Icom Handheld with separate Ear and Mic Jack with Powerpole connector

      2 ea Byonics HT1P Yaseu, ADI, Radio Shack Handheld with separate Ear and Mic Jack with Powerpole connector

      2 ea Byonics M2S Kenwood Mobile Radios with an 8 pin RJ-45 Modular Mic Jack and Squelched Audio

      The asking price is $7 ea shipped. All of these of new and unused. Qty discounts are available.

      Thanks,

      Tony
      W5ADC
      tony@...