Re: Radiometrix SHX1 interface to OT2 - How To?

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2011
      I looked at the OT2 schematic but since I am not very proficient in electronics yet I was not able to read it very well.

      So the question remains: Can I feed a audio signal (from my transceiver) with a .8 volt DC bias into the OT2 (audio in) without adding a blocking capacitor?

      Kriss,
      Thanks for your suggestion on the VX-1R but it weighs 125 grams and uses 150mW in idle (receive) mode. The SHX1 weighs only a few grams and draws only 20mA in idle (receive) mode. This is why I want to get away from an HT.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2011
        Yes, it has its own blocking capacitor.

        Scott