Re: [tracker2] Re: help wiring t2-301, nuvi 350, computer

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 13, 2011
      I'm still a bit confused in wiring the cables.  I have the yellow/black cable.  The yellow connector goes to the T2-301 and Black connector goes to the GPS and computer, correct?  also I'm trying to build a Y cable that connects to the computer and nuvi350 simultaneously.  I have the following so far, could someone help complete the diagram? thanks.

      DE9F Nuvi350 FMI cable.

      2 - yel
      3 - wht
      5 - blk

      is this correct?  what pin does (yel - pin 2) on the FMI cable connect to on what connector of the yel/blk cable? (wht - pin 3) to where..., (blk - pin 5) to pin 5?? where?

      Thanks

      Eric
      AF6EP

      On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 4:39 PM, k7ybz <k7ybz@...> wrote:

      No. Just the opposite. Port A (pins 2, 3, and 5) is the command port which connects to the computer. Port B (pins 8, 7, and 5) will connect to the Nuvi through the FMI cable if you are going to have both the Nuvi and computer connected at the same time.

      Larry
      K7YBZ