Re: [tracker2] Blocking an APRS Station?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2011
      Nope, afraid it's an entirely different pinout. Also, it wouldn't get
      you the USB connector, and wouldn't have access to raw audio to do DSP.

      It would be possible to swap chips between the T3 and OTUSB, though.
      Despite having totally different processor cores (one's a 32-bit
      Coldfire derived from the 68000 and the other is an 8-bit HCS08 derived
      from the 6800) they have the same pinout and same peripherals.

      Scott