RE: [tracker2] Re: only one interval xmit

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
      Forgot to mention this - the orange flash indicates a valid set of weather data.

      I just updated the firmware yet again to fix a flow control glitch with the firmware upload and calibration functions.  Also, the 1-wire weather support is at least partially working.  The temperature and humidity seem to be ok, but I won't make any promises about wind direction and speed.

      Scott