Re: [tracker2] T2-301 as iGate

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2011
      AGW is not necessary to talk to any of the Tracker2 family devices unless you're trying to share them between multiple programs.   Simply put the PC interface into KISS mode and point APRSISCE/32 to it with No-Op <Open/CloseCmd>s (or the Simply(KISS) option in the latest development version).

      On 11/13/2011 2:00 AM, Rob wrote:

      Can the T2-301 act as a iGate connected up to computer?

      The reason I ask is I want to do it as a budget with limited equipment and connections that can become a problem.

      David, the T2 and T2-301 will work fine if you have the appropriate software on PC and an internet connection. Run AGW Packet Engine to the T2 through serial using KISS and then run APRSIS32 or similar.
      --
      Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN