T2 Open Tracker

  • kc2nyu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
      Is there a way to eliminate the BEEP that comes from the T2 when there is activity? Driving XYL nuts :)

      thanks and 73 Paul
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
        On 12/11/11 22:09, kc2nyu wrote:

        Is there a way to eliminate the BEEP that comes from the T2 when there is activity? Driving XYL nuts :)

        The beep comes from the T2 itself...?

        --
        Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN
      • kc2nyu
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
          "False alarm" on T2 Beep, it was coming from my RigRunner power strip located right behind the T2. I was running radio off battery power and apparently the voltage was low and so I was getting a low voltage in warning beep from the power strip. My Bad :)
          73 Paul