Re: [tracker2] T2-301

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 9 3:58 AM
      This ought get you started for setting frequency and tx power:

      from there I think otwinconfig is used to configure, but hopefully someone
      can verify that.

      brings up an interesting question though.... can the t2-301 be configured
      with just a terminal program and NO added software and without using
      windows or not? If not, why not?

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 9, 2012
        I always disable SmartBeaconing for testing - it makes things a lot
        clearer when you're looking at the logs.