only one interval xmit

  • bridgetdog3
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
      Scott,I put the new build in both T2's(proto C) and when I power on it
      xmits ok and one time after that then no further. The interval is set
      for 1800 sec. Any idea's.

      Thanks
      Todd
    • k0yg
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
        Scott,

        I'm seeing some similar behavior. I have the T2 (proto C) connected
        to a Peet WX station and I have Xmit set to every 5 minutes (300
        seconds). It transmits initially, then every once in a while but not
        5 minutes. I haven't figured out yet if it is related to the Peet
        mode or something else. Im testing that now.

        I also notice that the LED is flashing orange every now and then.
        I'm not sure what that means.

        Good news is that the humidity is being correctly reported now in
        Peet mode (it's reporting zero when you don't have a humidity sensor
        attached).

        Mark

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "bridgetdog3" <boogerdog@...> wrote:

        > Scott,I put the new build in both T2's(proto C) and when I power on
        it
        > xmits ok and one time after that then no further. The interval is
        set
        > for 1800 sec. Any idea's.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Todd

      • todd
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
          I hooked the GPS up to it and it seems to work but not if I manualy put in my position.

          todd

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
            Are you getting blinks for valid GPS data?  What if you turn on TXNOFIX?

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
              Ok, I probably made a mistake in the fixed position code.  I'll check it out this evening.  I fully expect a few glitches, with as many changes as I made to the transmit timing logic.  Hopefully when I'm all done it'll be easier to follow.

              Scott

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
                Sorry for the delay. I do have valid gps blinks. Have not tried the txnofix. It's doing to many different things now like using Mycall from config 2 without the jumper on J7, interval set to 1800 sec and transmitting every 120 sec. Gonna do a bin reload and see if that helps.

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
                  Forgot to mention this - the orange flash indicates a valid set of weather data.

                  I just updated the firmware yet again to fix a flow control glitch with the firmware upload and calibration functions.  Also, the 1-wire weather support is at least partially working.  The temperature and humidity seem to be ok, but I won't make any promises about wind direction and speed.