Re: [tracker2] Re: T2 and OTUSB firmware updates

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
      > Testing the newer firmware and I must me missing something. It wants to
      > stay in profile 2 and uses the path for its Call. I have started with a
      > new setup even and it still only uses the path for the call.
      > Scott KB7DZR

      OTUSB or T2? Can you send me your configuration file?

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
        Oops. Fixed it. Updated firmware has been posted.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
          On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM, offtracks1 <worldroamer@...> wrote:

          > I do have an issue with the profile switching now. I have it set so
          > the voltage at 12.4 it changes to profile 2.
          >
          > Now once powered up the profile changes to profile 2.
          > The voltage is set to change to profile 2 when at 12.4.
          > The power supply is at 13.5 and it still switches over to profile 2.

          There's no option to switch profiles when the voltage equals 12.4
          volts. You can choose to switch when the voltage is less than or
          equal, or greater than a set point.

        • notrobbage
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2011

            It sure does. I'm alternating between WIDE2-1 and no path every ~15 minutes. Thanks for fixing.

            2011-11-20 00:57:55 UTC: VK6RN-3>APOT21,VK6AHR-3*,WIDE2*,qAR,VK6UFO-4:T#042,152,166,254,000,000,00000010
            2011-11-20 01:12:40 UTC: VK6RN-3>APOT21,qAR,VK6EX-1:T#043,151,166,254,000,000,00000010

            55862 appears to be stable here anyway. It's also running well in my mobile VK6UFO-9.
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 22, 2011
              > I do have an issue with the profile switching now. I have it set so the
              > voltage at 12.4 it changes to profile 2. The same set up works fine with
              > the original firmware shipped with the t2. I sent the file to you earlier.
              >
              > Now once powered up the profile changes to profile 2.
              > The voltage is set to change to profile 2 when at 12.4. The power supply
              > is at 13.5 and it still switches over to profile 2.

              I just tested the firmware off the website and it's switching as
              expected for me. Can you re-send your configuration file?

              Scott
            • vk6mt
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2011
                Is there any chance of adding 'Beacon t' for a telemetry packet?

                Mal
                VK6MT