Re: [tracker2] OpenTracker+ and CDM750

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Peter Summerhawk
      <peter.summerhawk@...> wrote:

      > Anyone ever hooked a tracker into the port in the back on the radio?
      > And if that have can someone contact me and let me know how they did it?

      Are you aware of the Wiki that is used as a repository of information
      about the Argent equipment?

      You can find it at:

      http://wiki.argentdata.com

      There's a page about radio wiring diagrams as well:

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Radio_Wiring

      There's also a page that has a diagram showing the pin out connections
      between the OT pin out and the Motorola 16 pin accessory connector:

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=OT-Moto