Re: [tracker2] Broken packets when using empty path
- Fixed it! An update will be coming later today.
The problem was that the 'end of address' bit has always been
pre-encoded as part of the source callsign. I've changed it to be set
on the fly now.
On 10/7/2011 7:47 PM, notrobbage wrote:
> I have VK6RN-3 configured to alternate paths. Each path is approximately
> 15 minutes. Profile 1 path is "WIDE2-2" and P2 path is _empty_. The idea
> was to keep the wide beacon to every 30 minutes and a local beacon every
> alternate 15 minutes which won't be digipeated.
> Beacons using the P1 path are good.
> Beacons using the P2 path are broken and look like this monitoring over
> RF with AGWPE:
> *1:Fm VK6RN-3 To APOT21 Via -8 <I R1 S6 pid=31 Len=27 >[10:24:16]
> The header is quite broken and isn't a UI. The payload appears to be the
> remains of a telemetry report. It's easy enough to replace the empty
> path with "WIDE1" or similar but I think it needs fixing anway. The
> latest firmware is installed.
- On 03/11/11 05:23, Scott Miller wrote:
> Fixed it! An update will be coming later today.Good stuff. I've been using an alternate path of "NULL" for a couple of
> The problem was that the 'end of address' bit has always been
> pre-encoded as part of the source callsign. I've changed it to be set
> on the fly now.
Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN