Re: [tracker2] Need help with AGW Packet Engine & Tracker

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2011
      I have noticed this behaviour on my old pc in the garage.
      Restarting AGW usually fixes the issue for me.

      Is it more complex of an issue in your instance?

      Randy
      WF5X

      On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:20 PM, kc2nyu <eckerpw@...> wrote:

      I have a T2 OT2M that I am using with a Yaesu FT-7800. I have been using the AGWTracker sofware coupled with the AGW Packet Engine. All had been talking to each nicely and all seemed fine until I started tinkering with the setup. I believe I messed up the setup in the AGW Packet Engine setup and now the AGWTracker software won't control the Ft-7800 nor are packets being received by the radio being sent to AWGTracker.

      Anyone out there who might have a somewhat similar setup that can help me trouble shoot my setup and get back on the air.

      73
      Paul