Re: [tracker2] Can the ADS-WS1 act as a digi as well?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      The ADS-WS1 was mostly derived from the OT1+, but doesn't share that
      much anymore. On Friday I managed to get the command line interpreter
      from the T2 working on the WS1 (to a limited extent - still lots of
      stuff to get fixed up) but it takes up more of the available memory than
      I'd like. And that's without any of the digipeater-related commands.

      If I'm able to get the size down, I'll add the command line to the
      standard firmware. It'll make it possible to configure the station
      remotely and set it up without a Windows PC. Don't expect it to have
      digipeater functions, though - you'll need a T2 for that.

      Scott