Re: [tracker2] day for nuvi 350 getting over????????

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
      Amazon has bunches of the 350.  by far used units but fair to decent shape.  The 350 is not in production but this is how I got one at the recommendation of what I found here.  If you get really lucky on the serial number of used unit you get it could have lifetime maps (I wasn't that lucky...)

      Eric
      AF6EP

      On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Ron K7CDL <wyoming_semi_driver@...> wrote:

      was just looking on ebay and seeing the amount of nuvi 350 is getting lower and lower. is having a good gps like the nuvi 350 not going to happen much longer. any updates on garmin working on the FMI system for the newer GPS systems? I hit my gps hard with a metal pipe that was in the car as i was unloading and not might have to replace my gps soon but not too sure what i want to do anymore. it seems like ebay is mostly getting "for parts/not working" units of nuvi 350 anymore.

      K7CDL
      Ron