day for nuvi 350 getting over????????

  • Ron K7CDL
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
      was just looking on ebay and seeing the amount of nuvi 350 is getting lower and lower. is having a good gps like the nuvi 350 not going to happen much longer. any updates on garmin working on the FMI system for the newer GPS systems? I hit my gps hard with a metal pipe that was in the car as i was unloading and not might have to replace my gps soon but not too sure what i want to do anymore. it seems like ebay is mostly getting "for parts/not working" units of nuvi 350 anymore.

      K7CDL
      Ron
    • Eric Fort
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011
        Amazon has bunches of the 350.  by far used units but fair to decent shape.  The 350 is not in production but this is how I got one at the recommendation of what I found here.  If you get really lucky on the serial number of used unit you get it could have lifetime maps (I wasn't that lucky...)

        Eric
        AF6EP