Re: [tracker2] T2-301 serial port problems

  • Christopher Snell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
      Scott,

      That was it! As it turns out, cu(1) has a 6+ year old bug that forces
      hardware flow control regardless of whether the user has disabled this
      via stty(1):

      cu(1) is a great little program for getting a quick console to many
      devices but the version shipped with most Linuxes is not suitable for
      the Tracker2. C-Kermit (with SET FLOW NONE) is working great, though.

      Thanks again,

      Chris