RE: [tracker2] I WOULD LIKE REVISIT profiles SWITHING

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
      My assumption is you will not use a GPS in the house but you will in the vehicle. So for in the house a fixed set of coordinates would be used and for the vehicle, the GPS would supply the location information.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
        Yes Fred that is correct...Thanks for your Help

        Rick
        KD4DRA

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
          There is a picture of a simple switch in the photos section. An RG-25 Profile 1 or 2, and force beacon switch.

          Alan

          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, kd4dra <kd4dra@...> wrote:

          > Yes Fred that is correct...Thanks for your Help
          >

          > Rick
          > KD4DRA

        • Rick
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011