Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker2 Mic-E

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      Dion VK7DB wrote...

      > I've answered my own question, the T2-301 is displaying my
      > VK7DB-9 Mic-E TT3 on my Garmin Etrex.

      If you think that the T2-301 isn't decoding other TT3s, take a listen
      to them on a radio. Perhaps their deviation is very high and distorted.
      There is a pot on the TT3 for the transmit audio level. A "ballpark"
      way of adjusting it is for them to turn the level higher, and then start
      turning it down until it sounds quieter, and then turn it down a bit more.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
    • Dion
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
        My Tracker2 is decoding my TT3 just fine.. I set the TT3 TX audio level with a service monitor to about 3khz deviation peak on the high tone.. Seems to work ok for me.

        Thanks,
        Dion..