Re: Pinout for Deluo DB9 cable

  • seerdman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 12:53 PM
      I found this old posting from Scott...

      73,

      Steve, KF7MXS

      RE: [tracker2] Deluo Pin-Outs

      It's on the catalog page, but here you go:

      Looking into the end of the connector, with the alignment notch up, starting from the pin to the left of the notch and continuing counterclockwise, the pinouts are as follows:

      1 (Green) - GPS data out
      2 (Blue) - No connection
      3 (Red) - Power in
      4 (Black) - Ground
      5 (White) - GPS data in
      6 (Yellow) - TTL data out
      Power is 5v, +/- 5%. From memory, the DB9 pinouts are 2 = Data out (to tracker), 3 = Data in, 4 = Power, 5 = Ground.Scott