Config program download?

  • Ronny
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      I'd like to download the config software but can't find the location.
      Also is there any more documentation other than the files section of
      this group? I've started laying out the parts of the Proto C kit that
      came Friday. Super fast USPS from CA to GA!

      Ronny K4RJJ
    • Jason Winningham
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        On Dec 3, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Ronny wrote:

        > I'd like to download the config software but can't find the location.

        http://n1vg.net/opentracker/otwincfg.exe

        http://n1vg.net/opentracker/

        -Jason
        kg4wsv