POWER ON|OFF PULSE

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2011
      During testing today, I found a little anomaly.

      If you set POWER ON, you'll trigger the MOSFET and have voltage
      available at OUT+ (H3), as expected. Set POWER OFF, and no voltage at
      OUT+. If you do a PULSE X command, the output will be enabled for X
      seconds, and then turned off. All is as expected.

      However, if POWER ON is enabled, and you send PULSE X, the output will
      stay on for X seconds, then turn off. Query POWER, and it will report
      ON even though the output is OFF. send POWER ON and the power will not
      come on. Send POWER OFF, power will stay off, and now the response to
      POWER query will be OFF.

      It just looks like the variable that tracks the state of the current
      POWER toggle value does not get set to OFF when the PULSE command is
      run. The variable thinks the output is on, and will not let the POWER
      ON command set the output to enabled.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
        Ok, got that one fixed. It'll be in the next update.

        I may try to post a new development build soon. I've been holding off
        for a long time because the number of bug fixes and enhancements is way
        smaller than the number of major structural changes. There's a lot to
        be tested - the same code base compiles for the T2, T3, and OTUSB now.

        Scott