Re: [tracker2] tracker2 kiss mode

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2011
      On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      > So the design does tone generation in software? Does this mean that
      > other modes such as rtty or psk31 or....?? could be generated by

      Sure, the PSK31 code is already there. It can be compiled in pretty
      easily. It can't decode it, though. There's also an rtty.c file, but I
      don't remember how far I got with that.

      > implementing different firmware? Will the T2(-301) do both 1200 baud
      > AFSK and 9600 baud G3RUH modes or just 1200 baud packet?

      It might be able to transmit G3RUH with a change to a capacitor, but it
      uses a hardware demodulator.

      The next generation hardware will have lots more DSP power, though.

      Scott
      __._,_._

      any timeline on when we may see a T3 or whatever the next gen will be called?

      Thanks,

      Eric
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 23, 2011
        > any timeline on when we may see a T3 or whatever the next gen will be
        > called?

        Hopefully in the next couple of months. The USB code is up and running,
        but the bootloader still needs work. The case also needs some refinement.

        I'll be on vacation in beautiful Black Rock City, NV from this Friday
        until about Sept. 7. I'm scrambling this week to get stuff done before
        I leave, and will be catching up for a while when I get back, so I won't
        get a chance to work on it for a bit.

        Scott
      • kwbell
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 23, 2011
          Excellent Vacation Spot! One of these years I'll make it out there. Have fun!

          Kevin
          KW4B