Re: Is ther suppose to be a different config program for tracker 2?

  • kc9gqr
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
      --- I just made a new ccable approx 12" long and still does the same
      thing...

      Bradley

      In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

      > Ok, something just occurred to me. Can someone with this problem
      try
      > replacing R2 with a lower value, like 3k? The only difference in
      the serial
      > section of the circuit between the OT1x and T2 is the TXD line.
      For

    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
        Well, if you're in a cable building mood, try this - add a resistor between
        pins 3 and 4 on the tracker side, and make sure JP4 is set to the 5-volt
        position. One of the spare 10k resistors might work, or a lower value.

        Scott

      • kc9gqr
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
          you are the man... its working now..... woohoo
          ---