Re: Can't get computers to talk to Tracker2

  • kwbell
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13 10:10 AM
      I'm very happy to report that the problem was actually with the power supply and not the Tracker2. Apparently not getting enough juice to the Tracker2 to make it function properly. Just dawned on me that the one thing I hadn't switched was the power supply since, but once switched it out and fired it up, I was greeted with all lights flashing as they should. Hooked the cables up as before, launched the config software and have contol of the Tracker2 now. Will be working to get this on-the-air this week.

      Kevin
      KW4B