Red on the GPS LED

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 6:17 PM
      My GPS led is blinking green for the locked on GPS,
      then will change to AMBER when it decodes a signal,
      but sometimes the led will blink RED.

      Anybody know what this means????

      Rick
      KD4DRA
    • k7ybz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9 6:22 PM
        A momentary red is the indication of the unit trying to beacon.

        Larry
        K7YBZ

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:

        > My GPS led is blinking green for the locked on GPS,
        > then will change to AMBER when it decodes a signal,
        > but sometimes the led will blink RED.
        >
        > Anybody know what this means????
        >
        > Rick
        > KD4DRA

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9 6:28 PM
          The TX LED is not Blinking at this point I see when it transmits
          they both (ACT LED) turn red, is your answer still the same?

          Rick