Comm Program

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Message
      Just wanted to let the list know that the problems I was having getting HyperTerminal to talk to the T2...was HyperTerminal.
      I downloaded TeraTerm, BAM...connected.

      Thanks to all.

      Scott,

      It's been said before, but this is a great little device. Nice layout, good quality components, reasonable price, and customer service that is second to none.
      Looking forward to the final product. For now it's time to go play and prepare this little guy for trip to the stratosphere.

      Rog KCØMWM