Re: [tracker2] Re: Switching from beacon to digi remotely

    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 2, 2011
      On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 2:27 AM, M & M Neno <nenos@...> wrote:

      > Our digi works regardless of profile, how do you do that ?

      The easiest way is to start up OTWINCFG and connect into the unit. On
      the profile that you want the digipeater to operate, click on the Digi
      Config button, and set up the digipeating as you would like it to
      operate. Go to the other profile, click on Digi Config, and uncheck
      all of the enabled buttons. Save the config to the unit.

      I have not confirmed that the digipeater settings are unique to each
      configuration, but running the program, it appears as such. Rudy says
      that he has done something similar, so I would guess that it works in
      this manner. I have never tried it personally though...

      Again, it's one of those things where trying it and seeing if it works
      is the best way to learn and know for sure!